- Proven leader with 18+ year history in operational and managerial Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, and Modeling.
- Expert in business requirements documentation, technical specifications, and process and procedure crafting.
- Enterprise level experience in data architecture engineering with data governance process design and implementation.
- Mathematical modeling focused on leveraging business data to create actionable market results.
- Expert level SQL / T-SQL query development and stored procedure programming skills.
- Well versed in, and passionate about, data reporting, data visualization development, predictive analytics, and data mining.
- Extensive QA and UAT test case/plan development, oversight, and execution experience.
- Confident and seasoned executive level data presenter, trainer, and panel leader.
- Staffing, workload delegation, staff training, employee issue resolution, and conflict arbitration experience.
- Excellent departmental budgeting and forecasting abilities coupled with vendor/contractor contract negotiation skills.
- Skillful in agile methodologies with an emphasis in user story/task development as well story pointing and sprint trending.
- Global financial accounting and audit skills supported by statistical economic analysis experience.
- Federal, State, and Local regulatory audit experience with strong compliance reporting history.
- Business analysis and liaison skills which assist in confident ability to foster technical and business relationships.
- Reporting & Analysis: SQL Server, MS Excel, Crystal Reports, Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Visual Insight, MS SSRS, SAS
- ETL Tools: MS SSIS, Pentaho, MicroStrategy
- Project Management / Bug Tracking: MS SharePoint, MS Team Foundation Server
- Database Systems: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, MS Access, MySQL, MS Fox Pro
- Data Modeling: MS Visio, MS Excel, MySQL Workbench, AutoCAD
- Statistical & Mathematical: SAS, Maple, MATLAB
- Healthcare: Facets, QNxt, Macess, eClinicalWorks, Essette
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelors of Science, Mathematics: Colorado Mesa University, 2010
- Bachelors of Arts, Theater Arts/Dance: Colorado Mesa University, 2010
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC): AAPC Certified March 2011-Current